Rediculousness

It's my first time, be gentle

Monday, August 22

So there has been some calls for a blog since I got to India so I've decided to appease my fans and start one up for me to track my trip, talk to all of you and generally tell some stories and bitch when the going gets tough.

Not much goin on this week, we had a lame weekend of working Saturday and then looking at apartments and sleeping on Sunday. I had a very long drunk talk with one of my room mates from Denmark on Saturday night about India and life and all. I'm very glad I'm here with some western people because I think otherwise the lack of communication would drive me nuts. I've been on and off sick since we went to the border with Pakistan a week ago which has been oh so fun but hey no more martini tummy! Anyway it was a very long night at work brainstorming our new branding strategy so I think the first post will be short. Take care all my friends and Sando and Krystin enjoy NY.

Love,
Nicholas
nicholas, 8:31 AM

2 Comments:

Nicholas, when are you going to post more blog entries? We want more. Many more. Have you noticed that I always insert two spaces after a period? I do this by habit. The vestiges of the past are strong in my blood. In the old days, secretaries at typewriters always used to use two spaces after a period. I long to become a secretary, so I also use two spaces.

I hope you enjoyed your hindi movie; I know I have enjoyed mine.

Jeremy
Blogger Jeremy, at 1:02 AM  
Hey Nicholas - You're brother really had hope for you. He thought the Danish guy might be a good...ahhh...expeience. He's a bit disappointed this will not be the case (Jeremey certainly had the hots for him and thought he might be on our 'team'). Oh well...there's always another opportunity.

Enjoy your movie. Not to worry, I'll be getting back to you on the consulting firms shorlty (don't know if I'll have much extra advice from others)...just keep in mind, you should apply by Sept 15th. Jeremy wanted me to tell you that. He's concerned you may not see the urgency.

Anyways, have fun.
Ryan
Blogger Jeremy, at 1:11 AM  

Add a comment