Rediculousness

Christmas in Chandigarh

Thursday, December 22


Well this is it, my last day at work in Chandigarh. It's been an experience if nothing else but I'm ready to go traveling and hit the beach for New Years. Christmas in Chandigarh is shaping up nicely. We had a great party bankrolled by one of the American companys a trainee is working for. It was unbelievable to have champagne, wine and real cheese. It's the first time since I've been here that I've had food I would probably also have at home and it made me a little homesick but mostly it just made me hungry.

We are having a Christmas dinner on Sunday in the nice and decorated trainee house. I even got my cooking instructor (I've been taking Indian cooking classes and I just learned how to make butter chicken and naan, we gotta have a big Indian dinner part Jill) to make us some plum cakes for us. Here are a few photos from my farewell party which involved drinking in and spinning in circles in front of our house. That's Kent the other Canadian face down in the dirt trying to dig back to Canada. With no good clubs in Chandigarh we have to make your own entertainment.
That's Kent the other Canadian face down in the dirt trying to dig back to Canada. With no good clubs in Chandigarh we have to make your own entertainment.

nicholas, 10:53 PM

2 Comments:

Hey nick
Merry Christmas!

Good to know u had a nice christmas......and hope to see ya in hyd...

Cheers
Aman

By the way the pics really cool.....real canadian stud....
Blogger 30.45 N,76.48 E, at 4:16 AM  
hey nick

yay! i am pumped you have been learning to cook some indian food. that makes me even more excited for you to come visit us in edmonton for a few days (or months... whatever.. haha) . how exciting.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:07 PM  

Add a comment