Rediculousness

Corporate Canada Begins to Answer My Call

Saturday, September 30

I've been hunting for a job for awhile now and it's tough work. I was starting to feel a little disheartened. After all, I earned a commerce degree, bought a couple suits, got some work experience and all those other great things that Corporate Canada is supposed to look for in a guy.

Lately I've been courting Corporate Canada pretty intensely. Calls, letters, emails, and all with no response. I was starting to think I had been left out on my own with just a degree and a couple service industry jobs. pondering where our relationship went wrong. Finally this week Corporate Canada noticed how cute I am. We'll be going on a date next week to see how we fit together. A little flirting and probing personal questions and hopefully at the end of it all things will work out for us. Fingers Crossed!
nicholas, 3:38 PM

5 Comments:

I betcha Corporate Canada isn't looking for a long-distance relationship... she's more fickle than we are.

Best of luck with your interviews, Nicholas. You'll wow them for sure!

gros bisous,
Jodes
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:03 AM  
good luck little trooper!

j
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:53 PM  
Show 'em how much of a corporate whore you really are.

Good luck.
Blogger kent, at 5:52 AM  
corporate canada loves when dates put out. drop your pants and show 'em what you're made of!!!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:51 PM  
my fingers are staying crossed!!!

kasia
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:53 PM  

Add a comment