Rediculousness

The International Food Blog

Saturday, September 9

My friend Kent and I share a love for food and cooking and in this spirit he has created the International Food Blog. Some members of the blog are traveling or live in various countries around the world while others of us are back at home and just have a passion for food and cooking. Posts are about food in general; from restaurants, seen on the street, stuff we've made... and posts can be recipes, reviews or any other style you like.

Check it out now and then. Here's the link http://worldfoodculture.blogspot.com and it is listed under My Friends on the left side of my blog.

If you are interested in joining send me an email (nhandcock@{don't-spam-me}gmail.com). Jeremy and Jodie I think you should get on this so we can have some input from the glutinous USA and the most put down foodies in the world, the Brits.

Happy Eating and Cooking!
nicholas, 9:55 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment