Rediculousness

So Long Sweet Summer

Tuesday, September 5

Summer is coming to an end and it's sad for alot of reasons as friends move away, couples seperate and the cool chill of fall captures the air every morning and evening. Every fall feels like this because it's always a time of moving on and transition but this summer has been particularily special for me because it was a surprise in everyway. The last few days have been a desperate attempt to capture all of the life and love of the summer and I think it worked. A Bring Your Own fashion show with catwaling on Whyte slipped into a going away party with Jodie with her family which blurred into a going away party for my friend Mandy. The whole weekend was great and felt like a warm and nostelgic farewell to the last summer I'm likely to have in Edmonton. So, so long sweet summer. Thanks for the sun and the love. It's been fun and I can't wait to see you next year somewhere new.



nicholas, 9:21 AM

4 Comments:

yes, so long to summer. I can't believe it went by so quickly and with so many people coming and going.

at least your going away party wasn't in the summer. I think we all need so time to prepare for another one.

I think I need more money so I can visit my friends more.

boo hoo.

but don't worry little nick, we'll all be together in our commune soon enough.

see you sat.

k
Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:01 PM  
that was me kasia, by the way!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:01 PM  
Awwww....
Blogger kent, at 9:01 PM  
Nicholas!

You are synonymous with Summer to me... It's fast becoming my favourite season.
I want it all year long!

We sure had a great time, and your friends are a fantastic bunch.Thanks for having me along for the ride!

Hugs, great big hugs (and a few kisses to go as well.)
Jodie
Blogger Lightfooted, at 1:32 PM  

Add a comment