Rediculousness

I Guess It's Morning

Wednesday, October 18

So that's what 4:30 AM looks like.


It's been a very long time since I've had to set my alarm clock that early but today was the day. Actually the last time I remember seeing that time was in the summer and I was still awake from the day before, needless to say having more fun than this morning. I've rediscovered that setting a 4:30 AM alarm as you go to bed at midnight may actually be more painful than getting up the next morning. But, I had to do it because someone has to make coffee for the masses. I hope they appreciate it because it was cold and snowing as I rode my bike in and I get to do it again on Friday. Thank God it's a coffee shop. I took home my free pound of beans for the week today and it will be going to good use.
nicholas, 3:03 PM

1 Comments:

hey- how i hate mornings.. and early mornings.. but once in a while its worth it.. though those alarm clocks are the most torturous things ever!
Blogger Unknown, at 7:35 AM  

Add a comment